Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My results

So that was it.
2 months of torturing waiting ended when the results popped out on the screen a few seconds after clicking on the "log on" button.

Before clicking,there is a step that must not be skipped when checking results online.What is that?
Covering up the right side of the page with the trembling hand is highly essential to prevent you from fainting regardless of the outcomes.

Of course,I performed these steps according to procedures perfectly except my hands were shaking so vigorously that I could hardly move the pointer to the "log on" button.

Enough for the nonsense.

Finally I knew my results.My dad said "Not surprise".OK.I would not want to comment on that.
To me,it is just the first step for everything.

It is just the beginning.Another waiting with anticipation had begun after the receipt of results.
But the truth is a '4As' does not guarantee an acceptance by NTU or a permission in changing programme.


There are too many uncertainties and contingencies.
So,I ll be patient.

5 comments:

  1. congrats...hope u are satisfied with ur results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...as expected...
    Congratz ya~
    U apply for NTU?
    Hope u can get in~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun liang:Ya..applied..now still waiting for reply..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,agree tat u mz be patient.
    & mz yr own judgement & choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..........u so good larr.......so hebat...

    ReplyDelete

Followers