Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Leaving in a rush

Ok...just want to update my status with you all.

First,I am not longer working as I quit on last Saturday.Luckily I did that.

Second,I am leaving tomorrow to singapore to start my study in NTU.

It is quite depressing that I even do not have chance to have a farewell with friends.
The timing even does not allow me to go back INTI to claim my official A level certificate.

RUSH

Luckily the accomodation problem was solved in time.

Mentally I think I am not prepared to face the new environment.I have to admit that I am not very good at adapting in new places and communicating with new people who I do not understand.

But I think all those can be overcome.Give me more time for that.

Lets welcome the new challenge into my life with anticipation.I can do it.

3 comments:

Followers