Sunday, October 4, 2009

I call it "Pre-exam Symptoms"

I will have 3 Midterm exams and 1 quiz next week but I really don't have mood to do anything today.

I even watched Grey's Anatomy this afternoon.

Hopeless.

I become the main committee for Vibrant Blood.I am quite happy about that but I feel like not very confident in this.Everything seems like very challenging to me.I need more exposure and experience!!!!
This event is like too MASSIVE for me.But it doesn't mean I can't cope with it as I will put in more and more effort into it.

Becoming the Business manager sub-committee is not an easy job too.Looking for sponsorships is getting harder during the economic crisis.

Now,I don't feel like studying and I don't feel prepared for the exams.
EMPTY.
My brain is empty.The gloomy weather reflects my mood.
PATHETIC.

But whoever reading this please don't freak out.

They are just my Pre-exam Symptoms.

2 comments:

  1. gambate gambate...
    happy mooncake festival 2 u..
    sure u'll cope it well d as u r rc top3 le..
    下乡团出品,必属佳品..

    ReplyDelete

Followers