Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sg and Me

It has been 1 month++ since I last updated my blog.

Actually I have a calculus quiz tomorrow and homework need to be done.
But see what am I doing now?

Blogging and facebook-ing.

Time passes really fast in Singapore.I am not very very very busy here but it is like I still have many things to catch up everyday.

I definitely have less classes here than in INTI( crazy timetable in INTI) but i seriously miss INTI very much.

I have more and more friends in Sg and I am glad for that.I prefer one whole bunch of us hanging around.

I miss the lunch time when few of us would be busy tearing and sharing one single sheet of tissue paper.Even simple things can be so meaningful and memorable.

Now,sometimes I have to eat alone as I have a quite different timetable with others.

I think I am now the lowest 40% in the course and I am really working hard to struggle to the top 25%.That is my aim.

Everyone is so smart and hardworking here.Maybe I need to work harder.

The difference between M'sia ang Sg is that the pace in Sg is really fast.The lectures are conducted much much faster........bla bla bla......

And one more example is that the even the escalators are moving two times faster than the M'sia ones,Singaporean are still running on them.

M'sia's life seems so relaxing to me.

I am getting used to it.Is a good sign but it does not mean that I will like this place anyway.

Anyway,hope my friends are doing fine too.

Lets study hard and play harder....Wahaha.

4 comments:

  1. wa...can you show some of your picture in Sg?haha...i think that you have a wonderful life in Sg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winson:So far no picture wor..Hope ll have some soon...U take care meanwhile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambateh oh sister, we support u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gambateh~~rili miss u leh...din c u 4 a long time liao...

    ReplyDelete

Followers