Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Headache

It really did give me a headache..

I know we need to discuss about my further education but there is the time when fights always arise.It is because my parents and I have our own ways of viewing things.I don't blame them for how they think 'who-i-am' but I just hope they can understand me more.Yes,I am clumsy,I am forgetful,I am.........I have a lot of weaknesses that do not qualify myself to study medicine(which they think is too heavy for me)or chemistry(bacause of my carelessness)or to study abroad(they think I am not alert so it is not safe).Haiz....Foremostly, I really do hate the idea of commenting me as the-one-only-know-how-to-study and nothing else.Hey..that is just from your point of view.But is that the truth?I wonder.

They think I push myself too hard and being too 'kiasu'.Yes,I am a very competitive person.But it is also a strength.I struggled hard because I want to keep improving.I have dreams.

I put the university things aside till i finished my A level.I think I need to think twice before I really decide what I want in my life and before I talk to you.
I did my 'homework'-surfing for information about universities and courses,trying to find the cheapest medical school I can get.But at the end,I am still frustrated.Singapore or others.I don't want you to think I am simply asking to study in any universities without knowing the fees and all that.I know all that.

To you,a simple life will be good enough.Study is just a part of life.It does not guarantee anything.You always think I don't understand that.Guess what,I know!My mum said maybe 20 years later I will regret about leaving so far from home and not being able to stay near the family.Guess what,I know.But that is the way I will think when I am 40.
Is it really necessary to think like that when I am 19?I may make mistakes in my life,choosing the wrong path and regret it later.But so what?That is life.

A life with fault will be more perfect to me.Sometime I just hope what I get are not only denial,telling me what I think are wrong.

4 comments:

  1. Wow..JMin! Good job in creating ur blog..its really nice =) I myself dont know how to create one..and of course,laziness and procrastination is also part of it lah..haha. Anyway,I just wanted to tell you,not to give up though so many problems arise from this intersection where you have to choose just one path on where to go for your tertiary education. Its hard isnt it..I myself experienced some great difficulty in trying to get to IMU..(they lost my application ya know..only til the last minute when I called them then I get to know.Imagine if I didnt call..and blurly waited to receive their offer letter..not to mention all the financial difficulties..arghh!!! >.<)..but anyway,I just wanna let you know that you are not alone and no matter how difficult it may be for now..it will soon pass. So,jia you JMin! and all the best in everything you do =) miss ya~ lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise? I guess this is definitely one of the ways to know you more after reading your blog. No matter what you do, there are always obstacles in life, just think whatever you want and continue your dream. Rabbit, long time we never chat with each other right? Great to know that you have a blog now. I will follow this blog to know your current condition. Angel will always support you. Taka care. Find me if you need help. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl,don't be so headache with all of these things...take it easy..you definitely will find your way out at the time your results released... Just do what you think is correct.. No regret in the future..Always there for you, we are partnerssssss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..guys..don't worry!
    I have my way of solving problems like I always do.
    I wrote this for my dad and mum to see but I bet they didn't.Haha..
    Anyway,really thanks a lot for your concerns.
    Wahaha..Do keep in touch ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers