Monday, July 6, 2009

My first blog in my life

I always feel jealous when viewing others' blogs.Looking at how they write to express themselves.But I have never brought myself to write a blog.I wanted to but maybe laziness had been an excuse.I have to admit that all my languages suck.

Now,I just have one simple reason for writing a blog.To let others know how my life is progressing though we are distantly apart from each other.


You will not know what will happen next in your lives,so how about take the risks?


Neverland.It is the place where Peter Pan and his friends live.It is a dreamland where I always want to be..escape from the reality..and never grow up..

I know it sounds childish.But,do allow me to be a little myself here and to be different from who I am in reality.


I hope my blog will become a channel for my friends to understand me more and keep in touch with me (besides facebook)Haha....
Feel free to comment on my blog.(I think my grammar mistakes are countless)






6 comments:

  1. this blog suits you so well, the neverland of the big growing up girl who doesn't like growing up at all...

    And the thick sense of maturity that blends with the naughty bubbles of childish-hood, makes a big gulp of delicate mocha in that mouthful of mmmmmph~

    CHEERS JIAMIN-NEVERLAND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..1st time blogging..dunno wat 2 write oso..den i left english behind 4 so long edi..paiseh huh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei.. want commit suicide oso dont choose to jump sea la.. later u spoilt those rock, must love the environment de ma...hehe~ kidding... anyway, be updated ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. neverland belongs to micheal jackson also~~waahah...becos he loves peterpan as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like MJ(keep it within here)
    But i like peter pan..haha..

    ReplyDelete

Followers