Thursday, July 9, 2009

Recently ^@^

I have been working recently but only for another one month or perhaps two.I think working is better than do nothing at home.How is my life after A level?I think is not bad but I don't go out with my Kluang gang as frequent as I have thought.It is because everyone is busy with their studies which I think is normal as STPM is really not that easy.

Stress will build up day by day as the exam period is approaching.Haha..I am just talking about my experience.I think A level is not that tough compared to STPM because at least we have our syllabi/syllabuses(i have checked before,both are acceptable) and exams separated into two parts.But you will find that life when you struggle hard with your gang memorable after you finish the exams.

I think I am quite confident about that.I miss INTI life.I bet my friends do miss the life too.During the exam periods,all our lives were about tons of BOOKS and NOTES.The high stress atmosphere could be suffocating and terrifying.But some parts of that life were enjoyable because we shared problems and we solved problems together.
So,to my Kluang Form 6 friends,hope you do enjoy your lives.Wahaha..though you may not feel the lives being INTERESTING now.

My results are going to be out on 10 August.I have to check my results online which I hate so much(especially without my A level gang around me).Then maybe one or two weeks after that I will go back INTI to take my official results slip.I think that will be the time when my A level life officially ends(I hope I don't have to resit..pray hard..)

I have to apologise to my 8th RC members for not able to attend the gathering because I have to work.I think it does not sound reasonable if I apply leave as I only work for such a short period.I thought I can go back quite often but it turned out to be impractical.But I will definitely go back someday.Haha..

2 comments:

  1. hey girl...too bad you are not be able to attend the gathering.. Iun Yi is leaving for US on Aug by the way.. he order cake to celebrate.. and many delicious food oo..
    what a waste you are not here next week..kinda miss you la..sob sob..
    stress with my studies lately..Finals coming..challenging..4 weeks left..wish me luck..
    wish you luck too,results will be released in 3 weeks time right?? Good luck..you can score for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..I miss you too..I bet you are doing fine there..haha..I love your photo on facebook wearing the suit(I don't know the name of it)Haha..you look like lawyer huh..
    I only rest on sun..so can't go back too.But i think this job is not bad.
    I ll pray hard for you..add oil oh..and take care..
    take care of chee oso..
    Hope can see you two go to cardiff together..

    ReplyDelete

Followers