Saturday, July 11, 2009

Time-traveler


It had been at least one and half years since I finished my secondary education in SJM.

Hi,guys.Remember this?This is 5Sc1

Time flies and people change.I have changed.






Hehe..Miss these?I do.We were so young. But now...



Studying in SJM mould my personalities which are further shaped in my INTI life.



Hehe..nice melaka and cameron trip..My inti gang!!









My stories about Rural Camp will take more than 2 full pages to tell...So,I will simplify them to I LOVE RC!!

But sometimes I wonder,who would I become and how would I change if I decided to stay for Form 6?(Ignore me,it is just crazy thought)

I love my life in secondary school where I have built up my friendships.

I miss my life in INTI.I explored more in INTI than in secondary school where I learnt ways to get in touch with people?(people with different characteristics)And how important is tolerate among friends.

Do allow me to ponder over these moments because I always hope I can time-travel back.(another crazy thought)

I won't change anything in the past.I just want to be there again.

6 comments:

  1. Jiamin,our eldest sister...
    jus know tat u gt a blog liao.hehe^^
    erm...rili rili miss d day during d secondary sch.
    a lot of memories...

    take care ar...
    c u when i go bak to kluang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..secondary school time didn't have so much to worry.We can gather around anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write my name wrongly la... zzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry..ming jie...translated from Chinese ma..I noe you wont mind 1...haha..

    ReplyDelete

Followers