Monday, July 20, 2009

New lifestyle

My life after A level in INTI has totally changed.

No more piles of books and notes.(I am lazy enough to leave all those behind)

My daily routines run almost the same everyday,occupied by two most important components which are work and family.

Reluctantly,I open my eyes at 6.00 a.m. in the morning on my bed and drag my feet out from the air-conditioned room.

Everyday,I start working from 7.30 a.m. until 4.30 p.m.

Do I like this job?I think it is still acceptable.It is quite free sometimes.Guess what?I can online during work.(Shh......)So what I do when I am boring are to play facebook and surf blindly on the web.

My major task is to prepare the apparatus and chemical required for the experiments which are on the afternoon.So,I hate days without experiments as I will end up nothing to do at all for one whole day.

Normally,I will go to visit my grandmother at healthcare centre after work.I bet many do not know what I am talking about.She is suffering from lung cancer.Last stage.I do not mention to most of my friends because I think it is not neccesary.Being at the last stage and at her age mean that she cannot undergo any surgery.Operation is just too dangerous.Actually I accept this news calmly as I understand that as people age,they become more vulnerable to succumb to diseases.Visiting her is not an obligation but something I want to do.

But the next thing is definitely in the other way which is fetching my sister back from tuition or school.That will be the time to listen to blasting musics and read novels in the car.But this task can turn out to be irritating and tiring when she is late.
So,it will be about 5.30 p.m. when I reach home.Quite tiring.Then,even I am not a good cook,I will offer my help to cook the dinner because I want to settle everything before I go to bathe.
Haha..So,imagine that.Quite tiring.

After that,I will take in clothes hanging outside.It will be my job to fold them neatly after dinner while watching TV.

That is the reason that I seldom go out with friends as I am usually exhausted.I go to bed much earlier than before.I even fall asleep when watching TV.(except when I am watching Prison Break)

Am I satisfied with my life?I will put a question mark for that.How about I let you to help me answering that?

Sometimes I will take the time in between to take a walk in Kluang mall.Nothing to buy or look for but just to relax.

So,today I decide to go swimming as I have not had any exercise recently.But I wonder whether I will have the energy and mood to go after work.

Miss INTI life anyway.

2 comments:

  1. jiamin's lifestyle... i'd say
    "Always moving on"

    Thankful that you're never bored, an exhausting life is lived to the most extent.
    Hmm, dear, u work from 7.30am to 4.30am??

    and... really pray that your grandmother can embrace her twilight moment, and i'm sure she is proud to have you as her grandchildren.

    Take care and be strong jiamin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha..I didn't check my typing error..Paiseh huh..
    Thanks for reading.
    No worries because I am doing fine here.
    You take care too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers